Annual Enrollment: October 17 - November 4
We can’t think of anything more important than your wellbeing…at work and beyond.
ExxonMobil’s benefits are designed to support every bit of your wellbeing — physically, emotionally, financially and mentally — with benefits that matter in every stage of life.
We follow a rigorous process to regularly review our benefits, focusing on enhancing our existing programs, improving accessibility to care and broadening coverage to offer you valuable and competitive benefits that meet your needs.
Take time to review your benefit coverage during Annual Enrollment, learn about changes for next year and continue to take an active role in your health care decisions.
Important to Know About Enrollment
Annual Enrollment is the only time you can enroll in or make changes to your health care benefits for the 2023 plan year, unless you experience a change in status during the year. Also, make sure all of your personal information is updated on the ExxonMobil Benefits portal, including your home address and contact information.
If you want to contribute to a new or existing Healthcare and/or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for 2023, you must make an active selection.
You do not have to go through the enrollment process if you want to continue with your current medical, dental and vision plan selections — they will be automatically carried over to 2023.
New Benefits Enrollment System
We have a new enrollment system since last Annual Enrollment, at ExxonMobil Benefits portal. Follow these three steps to complete your Annual Enrollment elections:
- Access the ExxonMobil Benefits portal from any device (computer, tablet or mobile phone). If you have never visited the portal, you will need to register first (follow the EM Benefits Portal Registration Tutorial).
- Check your current elections by clicking on the “Go” button on the home page and follow the on-screen instructions. If you need help learning how to use the new system, review the EM Benefits Portal Enrollment Tutorial.
- Make your elections for 2023 coverage. Click on “Enroll Now” on the home page and follow the instructions. Be sure to save your elections throughout the process and submit when you are finished. Important: Keep the confirmation for your records.
You must enroll starting October 17 and no later than 10:59 p.m. CST, on November 4, 2022. During this period you can elect, change or cancel your coverage for 2023.
Answer these questions:
- Do you want to change your current coverage?
- Do you need to add an eligible family member to your coverage?
- Do you want to enroll in a health benefit you were not enrolled in for 2022?
- Do you want to contribute to a Flexible Spending Account for 2023?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions, you will need to take action during the enrollment period. If you answered “no” to all of the questions, then NO ACTION is required. Your 2022 benefits will roll over to 2023.
The ExxonMobil Benefits Service Center has multiple methods of enrolling: computer, tablet, mobile phone.
If, for some reason, you cannot enroll through one of those methods, you can enroll by phone in medical, dental or vision coverage or Health Care or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA). The phone number is 800-682-2847.
If you have questions about Annual Enrollment, call ExxonMobil Benefits Service Center (EMBSC) at 800-682-2847 from Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST. If you need further assistance after contacting EMBSC, send an email to email@example.com.
If you have a change in status, such as adding or dropping a family member from your coverage (examples: marriage or the birth of a child during the year), you may make changes to your benefit elections. You have 60 days from the date of the event to make your changes.
Printable Enrollment Guide
If you would like to view a printable PDF version of this year’s enrollment guide, click here.