Safety is our priority. Everywhere, every time.
We care that you and your family are safe during hurricanes and severe weather events. We have resources and programs in place to address your short-term personal needs that arise as a direct result of a hurricane or severe weather events.
If you are impacted by a hurricane or any type of disaster, please remember to contact your supervisor as soon as possible to share how you are doing and to discuss any needed Company assistance.
- Disaster Assistance Loans - available for employees who experience damage to their primary residence as a result of a widespread natural disaster (e.g. hurricane, earthquake) for which HR Program Design authorizes the use of the disaster assistance loan program.
- Available for active U.S. payroll regular employees who experience damage to their primary residence as a result of a widespread natural disaster (e.g. hurricane, earthquake) for which HR authorizes the use of the disaster assistance loan program. Storm damage to primary residence, and personal property maintained at the primary residence could include vehicle(s), home furnishings, etc. Employees on leaves of absence and expats into the U.S. are not eligible for this loan.
- The loan proceeds are intended for emergency event use only.
- The application form for these interest-free loans of up to $10,000 dollars to be repaid over 24 months, will be made available at the time a disaster event is authorized. The form will be updated to list the event and states it applies to upon authorization.
- Applications can be submitted electronically using a Company computer, employees may only request one loan per calendar year.
- A copy of the completed loan form will be sent to both the employee and the administrative supervisor.
- Payroll will issue all payments via electronic funds transfer with the bank account on file for direct deposit. If you are receiving paper checks, please make sure to switch to electronic deposit before submitting for this loan.
- From the time Payroll receives the complete application, all efforts will be made to process the payment within one week, however fund disbursements may take up to 3 weeks.
- The company reserves the right to request documentation to verify eligibility at any time. Any false reporting may constitute a violation of the Ethics policy and could result in disciplinary action, up to and including the termination of your employment.