Some guidelines, synopses and forms for employees on regular expatriate assignments, Early Graduate Interchange Program (EGIP), Short-Term Assignments (STA), and Rotational International Assignments (RIA).
ExxonMobil Expat Contact Sheet – Complete the Contact Sheet to ensure that your Allied Coordinator has the best contact information for you at any time.
Expatriate Prescription Authorization – For US $ payroll employees preparing to begin an expatriate assignment. Completing/returning the form will allow you to request up to a 12-month supply of prescription medication before departing.
The following forms require a password to access.
Disposition of Major Appliances Allowance – If eligible, complete and submit this form to receive the Disposition of Major Appliances Allowance.
ExxonMobil Quick Guideline Review – Sign and return the ExxonMobil Quick Policy Review to confirm that you have read and understand the requirements of the shipping guidelines.
ExxonMobil Valued Inventory List – Prepare a valued inventory list (VIL) of your household effects. This form must be completed and submitted before packing, shipping, and/or storing of household goods takes place.
ExxonMobil Valued Inventory List - Pre May 2014 – Employees are authorized to use the Valued Inventory List (VIL) in the pre-May 2014 format if they expatriated prior to May 1, 2014 and wish to update/amend their existing VIL upon repatriation
ExxonMobil Claim Form – In the event of damage or loss, complete the ExxonMobil Claim Form within 90 days of delivery of your goods.
- Net Expat Support for Expatriate Spouses
- Find out the current status of your goods in transit, get information about Allied International, its partners, and tips regarding your destination country’s culture at https://globalcom.sirva.com/ (user ID and password required)
- ExxonMobil Living Abroad International Resource Center (password required) offers a customized on-line resource center providing detailed information on nearly 90 countries around the world, including:
- International Visa Guide
- Hot Links to some of the top international web sites for expatriate families
- Contact Information featuring Expatriate Service Center contact lists for each region
- A Help Desk where you may ask the experts at Living Abroad questions which you and your family may have on the web site or information contained therein.